How to sign up:
1. You will sign up for the course via an electronic form on the relevant course page.
2. After submitting the form, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming your application.
3. If this is a selection course:
3.1. processing of the application may take up to seven calendar days. During this time, we’ll contact you. If you are approved for the course, we’ll also send you an invoice and payment information.
3.2. If you successfully pass the selection, but the capacity of the course will be full, we will send you an information about other dates of this workshop with the option of logging in preferentially (ie without having to re-enter the form).
4. If this is an open course:
4.1. you will receive an invoice and payment information within three calendar days. In case the course is already full, we will send you information about other dates of this workshop with the option to log in preferentially (ie without having to re-enroll through the form).
5. If the course is already full when you are about to submit your application (will be marked on the sign-up form), do not hesitate to register as a substitute. Even if you do not get to the current course, you will get the chance to preferentially sign up for the following dates!
6. Gallimaufry z.s. reserves the right to change the tutor, the date and venue or the complete cancellation of the course for organizational reasons.
6.1. Gallimaufry z.s. undertakes to make all changes available to interested parties in a timely manner. In the event of a change in the date of the course, the participant will be given the opportunity to take part in the substitute date, or the payment for the course or its part will be refunded.
7. When the course includes a movement component, the participant will prove their physical fitness in the form of a printed and signed “Declaration of physical health” which they receive by e-mail before the course starts. For a participant under the age of 18 years, their legal representative will sign this statement.
1. Pay the course fee on the basis of the invoice received at least 7 days before the course starts. After receiving the payment, we will send you study materials and detailed information about the workshop.
2. If we do not receive the payment within the deadline, your place will be made available to the substitutes.
1. Your registration will become binding at the time of submission of the application.
2. You can opt out of the workshop at least 10 calendar days before it starts. If you cancel your attendance later or do not attend the course, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the course price.
1. The customer has the right to submit to the organizer a complaint about: the method of teaching, the lecturer, the content of the course, the organization of the course.
2. The complainant has to be claimed immediately after finding the alleged defect to the address: email@example.com. This must include the name and surname, order number (indicated in the payment instructions) and description of the subject of the complaint. If the document does not contain the above data, this document will not be qualified as a complaint.
3. The organizer is required to process the complaint within 30 days of receipt.